6.10.2009

A Very Cute Personal Gift For Mother's Day

I recently got a very nice personal gift from my sons for Mother's Day. It was M&M'S, but in custom colors (yellow, purple, and silver) that are my favorite. It also had a personal message on it that was very touching. It was so cute and it matched the flowers they got me (also yellow and purple). I am going to get this for my niece who just had a baby boy this past weekend. It is a little expensive if you think of it as candy, but inexpensive if you think of it as a small gift. You can see for yourself on their site and see what yours would look like. I wish I would have had these as wedding favors when I got remarried. I think it would have been a big hit. Anyway that is all for now.
Super Sweet ONLINE Promotions - Personalized MY M&M'S® Candies